We are ViriCiti (now part of ChargePoint)* ; a young cleantech company of 60+ ambitious ViriCitizens who are working hard on the electric transition of commercial vehicles. As we are growing fast, we are now looking for a hands-on Projects and Customer Success Engineer for our US market, someone with great communication skills, technically savvy and with a customer-centric mindset.
Do you believe in the power of electric vehicles and are you looking for a fast-paced and dynamic working environment where your initiative is highly valued? Then check if we fit your job expectations and apply!
As Senior Customer Projects and Solutions Engineer you will be part of our fast-evolving Customer Excellence team that is responsible for happy and engaged customers. You will have an important role in leading the implementation of our solution with customers, onboarding their teams, and training them on how to use our platform. You will be self-motivated, able to work independently and proactively to find fitting solutions to daily customer requests and concerns. You will be keen to deep dive into the technical part of our product to gain extensive knowledge about bus engineering and e-mobility which will facilitate your growth opportunities within the Operations department.
In this role, you will also be responsible for all technical aspects of customer engagements, working as a key advisor and advocate for our products and solutions, engaging with customers in person or on the phone, performing technical assessments, and developing recommendations to assist customers with deployment of their EV fleet and charging infrastructure. You will also be helping our sales team for developing RFP/Tender responses and providing training on our products.
In this exciting role, you will be a vital part of ViriCiti/ChargePoint which means you get a lot of freedom to take initiative, but you also need to be able to adjust quickly to new situations and to learn fast.
The position is located in our US offices in Southern California.
● Responsible for spotless project coordination and implementation for new and existing customers.
● Engage with customers both in face-to-face meetings, via phone, emails and Zoom.
● Analyse and solve various customer issues/bugs and act as the voice of the customer towards the development team
● Responsible for identifying technical issues that may affect customer satisfaction and proactively work to resolve such issues
● Offer technical support to customers and colleagues by deep diving deeper into the technicalities of both our hardware and software products
● Collaborate with all involved departments (e.g. sales, aftersales, software development).
● Responsible for the onboarding and training of customers (on site and/or online)
● Define customers’ needs and create a customer success plan where required
● Actively contribute to constantly improving business processes and workflows
● Develop and deliver presentations to partners and customers in support of the sales team, educating potential customers on the benefits of our solutions
● Act as a technical consultant, learning and understanding customer needs and developing the right solutions; working with product management to help align product development with customer and market needs.
B.S, Engineering Or B.S, Business degree. A background in information technology, energy, or automotive is a big plus.
At least 5-7 years of B2B work experience in a customer engagement role (e.g. account management, Customer Success), ideally for a SaaS company or within the automotive, energy or CleanTech industry
Native English speaking (Spanish would be a plus)
Based in either of our US offices, Irvine (Southern California) or Greenville (South Carolina)
Excellent communication skills English (both written & spoken)
Ability to interact with multiple layers of stakeholders and organizations
A strong interest or previous experience in IT and automotive industry is a big plus
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Show initiative and take ownership
Ability to work independently and accurately
Full time position
Legally authorized to work within the US
Keywords: people person, result driven, committed, team player & tech savvy
What you can expect from us
Competitive salary based on experience
Medical, Dental, Vision
Optional: Life, AD&D, STD, LTD and Supplemental Insurance
Full time employment (40 hours a week)
Fun working environment within a great team
25 days vacation days per year
+ 12 additional days office paid holidays paid vacation
Annual team weekends
Training and personal development opportunities
We started building a telematics system for electric commercial vehicles 9 years ago. Our platform provides data insights that help operators increase the range of their vehicles, understand batteries, manage the charging stations and overall optimize electric vehicle operations. Since then, we have become the market leader in the U.S. and Europe, landing major projects around the globe! Our ambition is high, but the atmosphere in our team is informal and relaxed.
Do you want to be part of a fast-paced scace-up company? Apply now!
Please apply directly through our career website. The selection process may involve an assessment. More info? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
No employment agencies please.