We are ViriCiti; a cleantech company of 65 ambitious ViriCitizen who are working hard on the electric transition of commercial vehicles. We have been moving quickly from the start-up phase into growth & scaling-up and are therefore looking for a Vice President Global Sales who can support our growth. You will be leading an ambitious team of Sales professionals worldwide. Therefore, a strong commercial background with a can-do mentality is a must. Do you have international sales experience in the public transportation industry, a strong vision and the ability to think on a strategic level? And are you looking to work in a fast-growing scale-up within an international environment? Come join our team as VP Global Sales.
What you will be doing day to day
As our VP Global Sales, you will be a crucial part of our Management Team and play a key role for the next phase of the company’s growth. You will lead ViriCiti’s international sales and coordinate our determined and commercial driven Sales teams in Amsterdam and our US offices. You own and develop the sales strategy in accordance with our Leadership Team, and it is your responsibility to grow and coach your team and to set and measure KPI’s. In this challenging role, you will also be working closely together with marketing, product development, finance, and the people team to ensure resounding success. Being part of ViriCiti means you need to be ready to act flexibly in a fast-paced and high-intensity work environment.
● Determine a long-term Sales strategy together with the Leadership Team
● Set goals and KPI’s for your team and derive sustainable measures
● Recognize growth potential and target new sales opportunities
● Show a holistic and sustainable approach to overseeing our customers in their contracts
● Understand, support, develop and guide your team responsibly together with the People team
● Act as a role model and don’t shy away from being hands-on together with your team
● Develop, manage and track budget needs to support the sales strategy
● Track sales performance, prepare reports and forecast
● Optimize current processes, recognize potentials and develop new processes
● Support in key account management of mature clients
● High level of critical, analytical and solution-oriented thinking (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree)
● 15+ years of experience in a B2B Sales position with end responsibility
● Proven experience in leading a Sales team (also remotely)
● Experience in telematics is a must
● Experience in the IT and/or transit industry is a big plus
● Experience working in a scale-up environment is a preference
● Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
● Willing to travel up to 50%
● Able to work at least 2-3 days a week from our Amsterdam Office
● Proven record to think strategically and being on top of things
● Willing to do hands-on sales (getting your hands dirty)
● Capable of understanding complicated IT solutions
● Keywords: result-driven, entrepreneurial, committed, team player & IT savvy
What you can expect from us
We offer you a competitive salary and bonuses based on sales performance. About three months ago we moved into our brand-new office where we provide you every day with a healthy lunch. In addition to work, we find the necessary relaxation important, that is why we offer you company massages, health workshops & Ping Pong competitions. In addition to that, you will be part of our monthly ViriCiti updates with snacks and drinks and other events such as our legendary annual ViriCiti weekend and Christmas party.
We started our adventure 7 years ago by building an efficient and scalable platform for commercial electric vehicles. Our platform provides data-insights that operators use to extend the range of their vehicles, eliminate emissions and optimize electric operations. Since then, we have grown into the market leader in the US as well as in Western Europe and have landed large projects all around the globe! Our ambition is high but the atmosphere in our team is informal and relaxed.
We highly appreciate a concise CV and cover letter. The selection process will involve an assessment. More info? Email Aniek Hartlief at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.